Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
Michael S Johnson
What You Believe Is True
“If the majority of people have a mindset that is positive….. if Napoleon Hill’s material (author of Think And Grow Rich) is so powerful, so all encompassing of success principles (and I believe this to be so)….. and if this book has been a best seller almost every year since its publication in 1938, (which it has)….. how come the whole of America hasn’t absorbed it and used it to overcome all the problems of the present financial crisis/economic downturn that one reads, hears and sees details of… in the media… day after day after day for almost two years now?”
To Those Privileged People Who Understand Universal Power
May I Offer Some Interesting Ideas About
- We are all limited or unlimited by the set of beliefs we hold to be true at any one time. But within our minds we do have the unique power to change those beliefs from limited to unlimited at any time we wish. All we need is an action plan. Is this true power or what? Yes it is true power.
- We all have a conscious mind with which we believe we do out thinking, and this mind is connected to a great power call the subconscious – or universal – which provides all the answers, often in a different time span than when asked..
- Our conscious mind, our thinking mind, is in fact very small.
- We are connected to a subconscious power, in ways we cannot determine. This subconscious power is a hidden force behind all our thinking. And is in truth, very large. So large we cannot conceive its size or power.
- The conscious mind, the small, provides data to the subconscious, the large, by providing continuous software updates day after day after day, all our lives. These updates form our current beliefs and the larger subconscious mind makes all our decisions for us from a level of perception that few understand.
- The popularized Law of Attraction is a reality, but it is dominated by the subconscious (containing our existing beliefs) and we control the programming. What a power this is.
- Through the Law of Attraction many people attract the negative without any idea of why or how they have done this. It’s all a matter of controlling the data that enters the Law of Attraction part of our subconscious.
- The Law of Attraction gives forth the basis of all action. Like a farmer planting seeds. The action – once taken – cannot be stopped. The quality of the harvest, though, depends on subsequent actions to the first one.
There are negative people and there are positive people and some do not understand that, although they profess positivity, the negativity of their subconscious controls all external actions. Some who think they are positive are actually negative and it is all a matter of internal hidden beliefs.
So – having summarized these thoughts, the leading question is
Where Do Belief’s Come From?
After all we are born, neutral, passive to reception, and without beliefs. We are not born with a book of instructions.
Beliefs come from: family, friends, strangers, church, environment, teachers, co-workers, media in all its forms, and life experiences, the evidence of our five senses and our intuition.
If You Are Not Being The Success You Wish To Be
It Is Almost Certain That Your Beliefs,
Which May Be Hidden In Your Subconscious,
Are Holding You Back
To change your beliefs you need to
- Set your goals high
- Set the why of your goals
- Do it for yourself not for any external cause
- Acknowledge the need for personal change
- Accept your need for change
- Make your commitment to yourself
- Find a mentor
- Make an action plan
- Begin your actions immediately whether you are ready or not
- Be prepared to make sacrifices now for success in your future
- Implement your plan
- Ask for help from conscious and subconscious levels
- Accept responsibility for your mistakes
- Be persistent
- Dismiss all excuses with the affirmation:
“That was then … this is now”
In other words:
Change Your Thoughts–
Change Your Beliefs
Change Your Life
- Do you sincerely want to succeed?
- Do you truly deserve to succeed?
- Do you really believe you can succeed?
You need a resounding YES to all three questions
To Change Those Three Questions Into The Affirmative Begin Now To Change Your Beliefs, And Follow Those Changes With Immediate Action.
Draw an infinite circle in the front of your diary or on a whiteboard in your den or office and mark the points North - South - East - West….. and then – instead of N S E and W write in the following
< Beliefs >
< Perception >
< Action >
< Results >
Now I know we all want item 4… results and I know there is certainly a price to pay for those results.. ….. but any time we are not getting the results we demand… we must return to item 1 and begin your changes there. Yes changing your beliefs is the answer. This works every time. Yes EVERY TIME – start changing your beliefs, (a separate subject for another post) follow changes by perception that the changes in your beliefs are truths, followed immediately by positive corrective action of putting your plan into action…
If there is another secret it is this: “When you have changed a belief, the easiest way to cement it into place, is to take immediate action.
and results will surely follow
What You Believe Is True
Peace be with you
Michael S Johnson